Friday, February 25, 2011

Random Delights!

Ok, first cab off the rank - Guy Sebastian.


In my opinion, one of the greatest moments ever on Australian television.


That day I cried during rehearsal, I cried in the studio, and I cried again when I watched it back on tape the next day. I just teared up again watching this now.


The man is a GENIUS.


Enjoy!






And the second will only be to a few peoples liking.


Possibly the greatest swimming race ever. Certainly one of my favourites. I've never screamed so much at a television. Covered in goosebumps again watching it now.


Legendary boys, legendary!

2 comments:

Jo said...

What, so you're blogging hourly now?

Donna @ NappyDaze said...

Both supremely to my liking! Especially the first - get goosebumps at the thought of it, let alone watching it again!!

I think what I love about both is the tangible emotion in each. You can help but have it seep into your veins. Great choices!

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...