Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Kick up the Arse revisited!

I am discovering this blogging thing can serve many purposes. Cathartic, amusement, distraction, enjoyment…

Then today I discovered that it also keeps me in check. Last Wednesday I gave myself a huge kick up the arse, cause I needed it big time. Then completely by coincidence it was that night that Boyfriend and I sat down to talk where he became exBoyfriend. My best laid plans for self-improvement momentarily went to shit.

So today, exactly one week later, I am revisiting that post and kicking myself up the arse again. So good to have a record of what I was thinking and feeling at that exact time. Thanks Blog, I owe you one.

So no ciggies today, and I’m about to clear messagebank. Will go to the gym in the morning, diet is back in place and liver-cleansing begins.

I feel better already.

2 comments:

Mrs Woog said...

yawn (again)

but good on you x

ST. MURPHY said...

My liver still hurst from drinks with you on Friday Mrs Woog. Its your fault! xoxoxo

There was an error in this gadget
There was an error in this gadget
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...