Monday, April 4, 2011

I am the dumbest man in the world!

After having the most phenomenal weekend at Bro's wedding I killed far too many brain cells and left my laptop charger in hotel room. D'oh! So sadly no blog posts for a few days until I am back at work and the lovely people at Australia Post have returned it.

But a few quick things...

I love and adore my family! They are truly amazing.So special to have everyone together on the weekend.

On his wedding day my Bro was as happy, cool, calm and collected as I've ever seem him, so proud.

My new sister-in-law looked absolutely stunning! BEAUTIFUL!

And I have completely adopted my Bro's in-laws as my own. They are brilliant people.

See you again in a few days, xoxoxo

St. Murphy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...