Friday, May 27, 2011

I can't blog today. Two reasons...

I can't blog today.


I am too emotional.


I am overcome with such a sense of loss I can barely function.


I haven't felt this sad since Susie O'Neill retired from swimming. Or since Will & Grace was cancelled.


Its an absolute double whammy today, a big back-handed slap across the face. First the most devastating news. One of the all-time hottest cops called it a day. My Christopher Meloni announced that he was leaving my beloved Law & Order SVU after 12 glorious seasons. I can not go on... I am too upset. RIP DET. ELLIOT STABLER!
Det. Stabler
And of course, it goes without saying, that today being the final episode ever of Oprah leaves me with a heavy heart. I've watched the last two nights and I've teared up about 3 times each ep - even with that giant layer of cheese. Over the years I have loved Oprah, watched with great regularity (I do have a tv on my desk at work...!). There is now a big whole in my viewing schedule...


Love you Oprah, miss you already!!!
Bye Bye
And just because I can... Here is a nudie shot of Christopher Meloni to put a brief smile on your face on an otherwise sad, sad day.





4 comments:

Mrs Woog said...

I am so sorry darling. Is there anything I can do?

Twitchy said...

Sounds like Rocky-Road-ice-cream-from-the-tub time :( TV commiserations. Have fun finding another couple of faves though.

Newshound Brad said...

Perhaps it's time for an OZ marathon for some real Meloni nudity.

Tara @ Our Whirlwind Adventures said...

OMG NOT STABLER D:
[I am not a fan of Christopher Meloni. I am in love with Stabler. Do not tell me he's not real!]

How could I not have heard this?
Totally gutted.
I am actually going to cry.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...