Thursday, August 18, 2011

The post you have when you don't really post...

I feel dumb when I don't have anything to say. It's weird that I never shut up - at all - but it's a very different thing turning verbal diarrhea into anything that resembles a post. This is what I am learning about blogging.


So today I am protecting you from what would have only been a bad rehashing of some dumb, half-assed story and not really posting. Well, you certainly couldn't call this a post could you?


But I'm in full-blogging mode at the moment, really loving and enjoying it, so felt dumb that I wouldn't have anything here today. These words are too ease my own conscious, plain and simple.


So in the grand scheme of things please ignore today, but tomorrow I've got something I think is pretty darn cool. It's a post about diverting everyone's attention from the crazy people and introducing you to some very cool ones.


See you tomorrow, xoxoxo


St. Murphy

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...